Craig Green Pick-Stitched Twill Trousers Beige/tan Men Clothing
Craig Green's tan twill trousers are inset at the side seams with pick-stitched self-stripes. This utilitarian pair is part of a collection inspired by mariners' gear.
Our model is 6’1”/185cm and wearing a size Medium.
- Flat front. Extended-tab waistband with notched back. Belt loops. D-ring with hanging self-tabs at waist. Adjustable slider-buckle tab at waist sides. Pick-stitching at pockets and side seams.
- Quarter-top pockets. Coin pocket. Button-through welt back pockets.
- 13.5" rise, 27.0" inseam, 19.0" leg opening (approximately).
- Zip fly. Button and hook-and-bar closures.
- Cuffed hems.
- Available in Tan.
- 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
- Dry clean.
About Craig Green
A graduate of England’s Central Saint Martins School, Craig Green founded his namesake menswear label in 2012 and quickly earned critical acclaim by winning Emerging Menswear Designer at the 2014 British Fashion Awards. Featuring layers, straps, and tie accents, the Londoner’s collections take inspiration from uniforms, referencing the classic garb of the military, mariners, and the clergy. Popular for his utilitarian silhouettes, Green has reissued a version of his signature worker jacket each season since the brand’s celebrated debut.
Men - Clothing - Pants - Trousers
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.