Boglioli Herringbone-Weave Cotton-Blend Trousers Olive Men Clothing
Boglioli's trousers are composed of an olive herringbone-weave cotton blend. The Italian label is revered for unstructured tailoring and lightweight construction.
Our model is 6'1"/185cm and wearing a size 32.
- Flat front. Extended-tab waistband. Belt loops.
- Quarter-top pockets. pocket. Button-through besom back pockets.
- 11" rise, 33" inseam, 14" leg opening (approximately).
- Zip fly. Jigger button. Double button closure.
- Creased legs.
- Available in Olive.
- 65% cotton, 33% polyester, 2% spandex.
- Dry clean.
- Made in Italy.
Originally established as a family-run men’s clothier in the early 1900s, Boglioli is one of Italy’s premier makers of meticulously crafted apparel for both men and women. A leader of the unconstructed movement, Boglioli redesigned its jackets with natural shoulders and removed structural bulk as the demand for casual yet elegant garments grew. Today, Boglioli continues to herald the relaxed-look revolution with a distinctly Italian perspective.
Men - Clothing - Pants - Trousers
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.